12-23-2019

Discussion in 'Current Car Projects & Surviror Car Forum' started by Huskidrive, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Huskidrive

Huskidrive Active Member

It's been a while since it's been outside! IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0847.JPG IMG_0848.JPG IMG_0851.JPG

2. 67Mopar

67Mopar Moderator Staff Member

Thumbs_Up A thing of beauty my friend! Whooo
    Drunk

Huskidrive likes this.
  3. Huskidrive

Huskidrive Active Member

Thanks, now all I need to do is get the front end aligned and try to get the brakes to work!

4. 67Mopar

Yeah, it's always nice to have a set of fully functional working brakes on your vehicle if your out driving.
    Give us a shout if you run into any problems.

5. Huskidrive

Huskidrive Active Member

Thanks, I installed a Right Stuff front disc conversion kit. Well, it was installed 4 years ago and never tested. When I got the car running the brakes did not work at all. You could put an elephant on the pedal and nothing. I went thru everything their tech dept. suggested all for nothing. Everything in the brake system is new. Bled at least 20 times and fluid at all 4 wheels. I just dropped off a new vacuum booster and master cylinder, I waiting on a call to see if they work now. Engine has 20 inches of vacuum at idle. It's the only thing holding me up now, the car is finished.......... IMG_0864.JPG

6. 67Mopar

I've only seen a few of these kits in person, but "The Right Stuff" brake kits that I've come across in the past were not exactly stellar performers. This was the past however, I can't speak for their current products, or if they've changed at all.

Huskidrive likes this.
  7. 67r/t4speeder

67r/t4speeder Active Member

I wish I was close by to help, your car looks fantastic.
    Where are the taking that vacuum test from? I would need to see whole kit to try to help.

Huskidrive likes this.
  8. Huskidrive

Huskidrive Active Member

9. 67Mopar

What kind of a brake setup is it....11" Rotor - 11.75" Rotor?... Dual Piston Caliper- Single Piston?.... How big are the pistons?

10. Bob Hogan

Bob Hogan Active Member

Looks great.... Now this brake thing... Always something!!!
    Keep us posted.. :)

11. Huskidrive

Huskidrive Active Member

Attached Files: