Been away for a bit.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrmopartech, Jun 30, 2018.

1. mrmopartech

mrmopartech Moderator Staff Member

I have to admit I have slack off a lot from the sit here and have to say for some good reason.I have been racing the (count them) 2 dragsters,my buddies and mine,and also decided to change jobs after 4 years of CNC maching and move on to working for Air Canada here in Montreal, Quebec.With that and more money to pay for the digger and travel,I final have some time to do what I love to do,helping the mopar family members.So it,s back to helping and answering question,Scott/Mrmopartech 5146590445

unnamed.png

DSC00393.JPG

Huskidrive likes this.
  2. 67Mopar

67Mopar Moderator Staff Member

Hey Scott!!!

Good to see ya back again!!!
    Dang, you have been busy. Sounds like you've been having some great times with the cars as well!
    A new job too... Thats Awesome, Congratulations buddy!

Welcome Back Brother!

Mike

3. mrmopartech

In life you fall in shit a lot and still come up smelling like shit,for once I have come up smelling like rose,s,keep the pedal to the metal and never give up,it comes to you,Mrmopartech

4. Bob Hogan

Bob Hogan Active Member

Congrats on the new Job and We are glad you are having a great time Drag Racing !!!!! Living the Dream !!!!
    You still got the 210"er W.B. car ???? That one was a looker!!
    Good to have you back Scott,,, Cheers !!!!!

5. mrmopartech

Between Air Canada,the front engine digger,my digger ,doing parts deals,and life it,s self,I have enough crap to do for about 5-6 years after I am dead,I guess it could be worse,mrmopartech

6. Bob Hogan

Bob Hogan Active Member

Lol

7. mrmopartech

Hey guy,s,I am still alive,and have some time to chat.Still doing 10-12 hour shifts,racing and fixing cars once in awhile,and getting some sleep.With the rush season coming up at AIR Canada,THE WHITE SHIT is coming(snow) time will be a rare thing for me.The racing season has been good,running low eight,s and hoping for a 1 or 2 7 second run to end the season on a high note.So what has been going on here,send me some news on what you guys and gals have been up too,I miss being on here all the time,as there are alot of great people here,young and old,my self in the older part,61 and getting crazier by the minute and faster,mrmopartech

Bob Hogan likes this.
  8. Bob Hogan

Bob Hogan Active Member

Good to see you back Scott !!!!!! Miss having you on the site. Good to hear your still kicking and working !!! The 7.XX club would be way cool. You still have both Dragsters? or did you get rid of the Red one with the skulls on it?
    Things are Ok down here in SO-CAL (USA) old 1977 Dodge Warlock is still running good, As my Daily Driver, still taking me back and forth to work everyday.
    My wife is still in bad shape with her issues, So that keeps me from going racing, But I know it will be their when I get back to it. :)
    Cheers, Mopar on !!!!
    Bobs Photos 2019 5 040.JPG

9. mrmopartech

We still have the two diggers ,1 front ,1 rear engine,the red skull digger went to bobby Joseph in Dallas Georgia. That was a trip,left late Thursday night,drove 21 hours straight to Dallas Georgia,made the deal for cash and a motor,came back,was at work Monday morning,my boss though I was frig in insane mrmopartech

Bob Hogan likes this.
  10. 67Mopar

Howdy Scott !!!! :D
    Great hearing from you! ...Straight 21 hour drive down to Bobby's. Man that is a long haul. What's he been up to anyway?
    Good to hear that life is still keeping you busy... maybe not the 10-12 hour shifts, but at least your home life is still active and enjoyed.
    Don't be such a stranger brother! It gets pretty quiet around here without you.
    Mike

11. mrmopartech

Just got back from a buddy's place and they are selling both of there dragsters to build a new 2020 soft tail to run 7.90 or faster class.Since I was there and my sister lives near by,I went to his house and picked up 80 gallons of methanol alcohol,and some nitro for my car,just so I can add 2-3% to the mix and make it rubble a bit.mrmopartech

12. 67Mopar

Double_Thumbs_Up

13. Bob Hogan

Bob Hogan Active Member

OH BOY.... "Flaming Candle Juice".... Gooooooood Stuff....10% and back up the timing... :) Giggle Giggle... :)