Dome lights on both C Post and both sides of the console Wiring Diagram

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by undertakerman, Jul 19, 2020.

1. undertakerman

undertakerman Member

Could someone please tell me where the dome lights get there power. I know when you open the doors they come on and off when you close the doors. I know you can turn them on and off with the light switch. But could someone tell or show me on my 65 Plymouth Sport Fury wiring Diagram the circuit and where they get there power from. I have been looking on the diagram and can't locate it.

2. 67Mopar

67Mopar Moderator Staff Member

F20.jpg

SCH1.jpg

3. undertakerman

undertakerman Member

Thank you 67Mopar. This is a case where having looked over the wiring diagram numerous times and not being about to see the forest for trees. I have looked at that circuit numerous times and was in front of me the whole time. Thanks again for your help.

4. 67Mopar

No problem, always glad to help.

5. undertakerman

undertakerman Member

Hello 67Mopar. This should take care of all 3 of my post concerning my electrical problems. On the clamp that attaches to the positive post there are 2 7/16 bolts that holds the cable to the starter and the Starter Relay. I went back and reclean both post and cable clamps I found the problem. When I was cleaning the positive cable clamp I found that the 2 7/16 bolts were loose. Apparently I overlooked checking them the first time around. I took the bolts out and really cleaned everything and put the bolts back in and tightened them. Then applied a lot of Vaseline to both terminals. Tried to start the engine and it started right up. Haven't had any problems since. 2 loose bolts caused all my problems. Also I installed your Ammeter Bypass wiring. Thanks for your help.

6. 67Mopar

Anytime Brother!

7. Bob Hogan

Bob Hogan Well-Known Member

Good to hear you found the issue Michael>>> Mopar on Brother... 67Mopar-Mike is a master!!! Just saying !! :) Cheers