Found and bought a nother toy

Discussion in 'Drag Racing/Street Racing Forum' started by mrmopartech, Jan 2, 2018.

1. mrmopartech

mrmopartech Moderator Staff Member

If you are in the right place and time,crap happens and you jump on it,mrmopartech unnamed.jpg

2. 67Mopar

67Mopar Moderator Staff Member

Dang... that's quite a mean looking beast there! We're going to need more pic's when you have a chance.

3. mrmopartech

4. Bob Hogan

Bob Hogan Well-Known Member

Wow... Looks nice from what we can see of it? Is that a Murf McKinney Dragster? Did you get it as a Roller? Nice paint. Time to go play with the big guns over at Castrol over in A.B. :)

5. mrmopartech

This is a spritzer 265 wheel base car,with every controller you can imagine,set up for NOS,and alcohol,and all types of timers,for each fuel system,it,s crazy the amount the owner spent on this thing.The paint job for the car was close to 8 grand,and I say the bills,and the chassis has to be in the 15 grand range with all the gadgets on it,mrmopartech

6. Bob Hogan

Sounds like it was like a Comp Eliminator Car.... Wow you have a wide range to play with that deal.
    Have you got the other dragster sorted out? I know you had made a few passes in it to shack it down? But have you made any passes in it that you are happy with yet?

Have any Combinations Planned for this new deal yet?
    Maybe Blown Alcohol Hemi...

7. mrmopartech

This new one will most likely be sold and the money used to fund the the other one,as the new did run and is certified for 5.50 as it ran a 5.80.My digger ran a high 8 and with not going full boar.So this coming season it will go low 8.0 or a high 7.80,mrmopartech

8. Bob Hogan

Sounds like all the shack down runs went fairly easy, and with out many issues?
    Refresh my memory on the combination, are Y'all running alcohol or just racing fuel?
    MPH must be up around 155+

9. mrmopartech

The motor in the digger right now is a modified 452 stroker with max wedge heads and a basic 635 lift cam and M1 modified max wedge port intake with a ron,s toilet alcohol injections system with a high speed bypass,mopar 727 shortie tranny.I am running alcohol due to cost and keeping the motor running cool and able to run compression in the 13-15:1 mark.When i do a full 100% run,it should be in the 175-180mph range for now.If I base my digger on a A/ED the record is 6.6@204 and that is with a shit load of rules to go by.that being said,and I run the other motor(512 max wedge aluminum head aluminum rod combo,it will be a big box of depends for sure,with some big MPH,mrmopartech/scott 450 424 0445

10. Bob Hogan

Nice.. Thanks For Sharing Scott... :)

11. mrmopartech

More pics of the new toy,mrmopartech/scptt

Attached Files: