Mike's 67 Charger Restoration - Part 2

Discussion in 'Bodywork/Paint/Exterior' started by 67Mopar, May 10, 2018.

1. 67Mopar

67Mopar Moderator Staff Member

Oh I'm definitely challenged Crazy WackoBlinko_OHelpHead_ScratcherUnsureCrazy

2. 67Mopar

I stopped by the shop last week... The gal (Kristin) that will EVENTUALLY be doing the pin striping on my car had been there.
    One of the customers at the shop drives a Rocket Powered Dragster. In fact he just recently set a new speed record. To honor him on this occasion they put some pin striping on his Golf Cart. He uses the cart to tow all his start up gear for the dragster. His nickname around the shop is the smiling psychopath. That's because he's always smiling, and you have to be a complete loon to drive a rocket powered car that frigg'n fast. So this gal painted his picture on the cart along with all of the detail and pin stripe work... all freehand, no guides or stencils, while the guys just sat there and watched. She did the entire cart up, but I just took this one shot of his portrait.

Killustrator2.jpg

Bob Hogan likes this.
  3. 67Mopar

Just in case your ever curious about this...
    If you fire up your rocket powered dragster in the driveway before taking it out for a quick spin, be forewarned, it will evaporate the pavement out in front of your house, and burn your neighbors property down across the street.

Rocket_Power.jpg

4. Bob Hogan

Bob Hogan Active Member

Sweet !!!!!!! Rocket cars are cool... Have seen run in Ages !!!!!!!

5. Bob Hogan

Bob Hogan Active Member

Ant looks like some other folks love to burnouts, out in front of his house.....Hahahahaahaha Nice !!